Sunday, April 29, 2007

What will happen in HP and the Deathly Hallows?

Do you have a theory (could it be bunnies? *) ? If so, I invite you to pop over to the Scholar's Blog Spoiler Zone where I've posted a list of my predictions. Feel free to come and tell me that I've got the wrong end of the stick or to ask if I've been at the Butterbeer!



(* A Buffy the Vampire Slayer joke - I can never think of the phrase "I have a theory" without immediately thinking of Anya's song in "Once More, With Feeling"...)

2 comments:

Camille said...

"La-la-la-la-la" Fingers-in-my-ears, Not listening!

I will have fun reading everyone's predictions after I read #7 but for now it is like the last LOTR movie. I didn't want to even see the previews because I just wanted to be surprised.

Michele said...

Fair enough then Camille !