Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Doctor Who Quote of the Week

Rose: If you're an alien, then how comes you sound like you're from the North?
The Doctor: Lots of planets have a North!

("Rose", Season 1 New Doctor Who)



* * * * * *



Season 3 of New Doctor Who starts airing on the BBC on March 31st. Am I excited ? Am I ever !! I can't remember the last time I was ever this excited about a TV show. Mind you, it's been years since I regularly watched a TV show as it aired (I saw all seven seasons of Buffy on tape, since I came to it not long before Season 7 aired). The new season sees a new Companion joining David Tennant's Tenth Doctor in his adventures, and whilst I grew to love Rose, I'm excited about meeting Freema's "Martha Jones" (above). So a warning - I'm going to review each episode after I see it, which means 13 weeks of me waxing lyrical - or maybe just raving madly - about my favourite British SF show. Don't say I didn't warn you !

No comments: