Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Blog and new website

This is just a quick note from my sauna - I mean attic - to let you know that Juliet E McKenna has a Blog. You'll find it online at jemck's journal, and the group to which Juliet belongs, The Write Fantastic now has a Write Fantastic community. Just a reminder that the members of The Write Fantastic are Sarah Ash , Chaz Brenchley , Mark Chadbourn, Juliet E McKenna, Stan Nicholls and Jessica Rydill.

* * * * * *

As tomorrow is forecast to be the hottest July day in 100 years (!), please don't expect a post tomorrow - I'm trying to give up the melting thing ! I've got 3 fabulous books for you when I do get back to reviewing, but it may not be until the weekend that the reviews appear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck staying cool! We're having a bit of a heat wave here, too, and I remain grateful that we chose the house with air conditioning. Hang in there!

Michele said...

Thanks Jen ! I remain grateful that my workplace has air con - but how I wish my tiny attic did !

Of course, by the time the weather does cool down, I'll probably have more than just 3 books to review - but it's three so far (largely because I've been watching Dr Who's season 2 !)